Oil/Water Separator for Compressed Air Systems
Designed to simultaneously process different types of oil with the use of propriety media. Capable of 24 hour continuous operation. No electricity required and no moving parts.
- Valuable for ISO14001 certified companies
- Constructed of all non-corrosive materials
- Proprietary media
- Diffuser has multiple inlets, the entire assembly can be rotated
- Removable access lid
- Translucent oil container collects de-emulsified oil
- Red flow indicator
- Sample and reference jars
- Meets The Clean Water Act
- Easily maintained with low maintenance costs
- Runs clog free – extended service life
- Makes installation more convenient
- Easy entry to the Pre-Adsorption Chamber and the propriety media
- Can be easily monitored
- A visual alert that service is required
- Quick evaluation of the clean condensate,ensures proper operation
How it Separates Oil and Water from Compressed Air Systems
The Accu-Zorb utilizes multi-stage separations technology with proprietary media to remove lubricating oils from condensate streams. In the first stage, the sediment chamber collects and helps prevent rust, dirt, and scale from migrating into the main reservoir. The second stage is the large main reservoir, which provides sufficient residence time to allow oil to coagulate and float to the surface. Next, the pre-adsorption chamber removes the segment of oils that are still in the solution or have migrated through to this chamber. In the final stage, the propriety media ensures that the condensate will meet or exceed the discharge limits.
Specifications / Dimensions
|Stock No.||Max. CFM Capacity** (90°F/90%RH)||Height||Depth||Width||Dry Weight (lbs.)|
**The maximum CFM capacity ratings listed may be increased by 25% if a refrigerated air dryer is not used.
Support and Downloads
Want more information on managing condensate in your compressed air system?
Complete the form to receive 3 free E-Books: The Cost of Compressed Air, The Importance of Condensate Drains, and Responsible Condensate Management
most commonly purchased condensate drain
An electric timer drain with digital, programmable screen
Ideal for applications that require multi-stage separations
Handles a variety of oils, cleaner condensate discharge