Electric Air Compressor Condensate Drain with Digital Timer
Removes condensate from air compressors and maximizes reliability. This drain is equipped with a digital timer interface for programming a wide range of exact open and close valve settings.
- Compact size, light weight
- Extended Off cycle times to 99 hours.
- Test button
- Adjustable valve open times and close times
- LED display with backlight
- Available with optional valve sizes
- Available with optional valve guard/strainer
- Installs at drain points: filters, separators, dryers and air receivers
- Conserves compressed air
- Quick check of drain operation
- Simple programming steps that is tamper-proof.
- Easy to read even in dark environments
- Can be used on wide range of applications
- Helps to prevent clogging and extend service life.
How it Removes Condensate from Compressed Air Systems
The new dDVT720 drain incorporates a digital timer designed with an easy to read LED display with backlight, ON and OFF buttons for accurate programming, indicator lights to show valve open and valved closed program status, and a compact durable housing.
The digital timer included with the new dDVT720 drain is equipped with a wide range of adjustable open and closed drain valve settings that enable programming of the timer from 0.5 to 99 seconds for valve open and 0.5 minute to 99 hours for valve closed times.
The new dDVT720 drain contains the same high quality diaphragm style valve as the original DVT720 but with digital interface for programming exact open and close valve settings.
|1/4″ , 3/8″ , 1/2″
|Valve ON Times
|0.5 – 99 seconds
|Valve OFF Times
|0.5 minutes to 99 Hours
|250 PSI – 300 PSI
|110 V; 3 prong grounded plug with 6′ cord.
P65 Protection Class
|Timer Module Only
|Timer with 1/4″ Valve
|Timer with 1/4″ Valve
|Timer with 3/8″ Valve
|Timer with 1/2″ Valve
|Valve Guard/Strainer for 1/4″ Valve
|Valve Guard/Strainer for 3/8″ Valve
|Valve Guard/Strainer for 1/2″ Valve
Support and Downloads
Want more information on managing condensate in your compressed air system?
Complete the form to receive 3 free E-Books: The Cost of Compressed Air, The Importance of Condensate Drains, and Responsible Condensate Management
most commonly purchased condensate drain
Our condensate drain with increased capacity
Can simultaneously process multiple types of oil
Handles a variety of oils, cleaner condensate discharge