Oil/Water Separator for Compressed Air Systems
Designed for smaller compressed air systems and most compressor lubricants. Capable of 24 hour continuous operation. No electricity required and no moving parts.
- Compact design
- Constructed of all non-corrosive materials
- Proprietary media
- Diffuser has multiple inlets
- Removable mist eliminator
- Includes mounting bracket
- High capacity separator media
- Ideal for small compressed air systems
- Easily maintained with low maintenance costs
- Runs clog free – extended service life
- Capable of receiving condensate frommultiple sources
- Quick access to separator media for easy media replacement
- Makes wall mounting a snap
- Sized for one-year media life
How it Separates Oil and Water from Compressed Air Systems
The Accu-Sep utilizes multi-stage separations technology to remove lubricating oils from condensate streams. In the first stage, the sediment chamber collects and helps prevent rust, dirt, and scale from migrating into the main reservoir. The second stage is the large main reservoir, which provides sufficient residence time to allow oil to coagulate and float to the sThe Accu-Zorb AZ7 utilizes multiple stages to process condensate to remove trace quantities of lubricant. In the first stage, the condensate is deenergized in the upper section of the separator. Displaced air passes through a demisting filter. In the second stage, the condensat gravity flows through a proprietary media that removes lubricating oils from the condensate. In the final stage the polished condensate is discharged from the separator vessel.
Specifications / Dimensions
|Stock No.||Max. CFM Capacity** (90°F/90%RH)||Height||Depth||Width||Dry Weight (lbs.)|
**The maximum CFM capacity ratings listed may be increased by 25% if a refrigerated air dryer is not used.
Want more information on managing condensate in your compressed air system?
Complete the form to receive 3 free E-Books: The Cost of Compressed Air, The Importance of Condensate Drains, and Responsible Condensate Management
most commonly purchased condensate drain
An electric timer drain with digital, programmable screen
Can simultaneously process multiple types of oil
Handles a variety of oils, cleaner condensate discharge