Premium Electric Condensate Drain for compressed air systems with Analog Controls
The chopping, guillotine action of the Posi Valve creates a non clogging, straight-through flow. Removes condensate, (oil and water) from compressed air systems.
- Straight-through flow pattern
- Robust seat and seal design
- Dual-adjustable solid-state external timer
- Pilot lights for Power (red) and Valve Open (green)
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Multi-valve capabilities
- Self-cleaning action
- Mounting tabs for wall or panel mount
- Versatile for many applications
- Prevents clogging
- Provides extended service on the most demanding applications
- Easy adjustment of both drain frequency and length of drain cycle
- Indicate drain status at a glance
- Rugged and non-corrosive
- PD7000 operates one to four valves at once
- Makes valve dependable in adverse conditions
- Flexible positioning
- Can be used for filters, air receivers, air dryers, separators and aftercoolers
How it Removes Condensate from Compressed Air Systems
The Posi-Drain is a premium timer drain based on the remarkable, chopping, guillotine action of the Posi Valve. This robust valve creates a non clogging, straight-through flow.
The timer initiates a drain cycle by energizing a magnet coil that slides up the seal assembly and creates a straight through flow path for condensate. When the timer times-out, the coil is de-energized and the seal assembly is spring-returned to the closed position. The opening and closing action also serves to wipe contaminants from the sealing surfaces to ensure a positive seal and no air.
|Drain Cycle Frequency
|5 secs. – 50 mins.
|Drain Cycle Time
|1 – 15 secs.
|8 ft. with NEMA 5-15 3-blade, 125 VAC grounded plug.
|110V/1PH/60HZ. Other voltages available. Please contact factory.
|NEMA 4X Enclosure
|6″ x 3″ x 3″
|Body-Bronze, Seat-Stainless Steel, Seal-High Performance Thermoplastic
|Posi Timer Controller Only
|Posi-Drain Single Valve with Timer
|Posi-Drain Two Valve with Timer
|Posi Valve Only
Support and Downloads
Want more information on managing condensate in your compressed air system?
Complete the form to receive 3 free E-Books: The Cost of Compressed Air, The Importance of Condensate Drains, and Responsible Condensate Management
most commonly purchased condensate drain
An electric timer drain with digital, programmable screen
Can simultaneously process multiple types of oil
Handles a variety of oils, cleaner condensate discharge